It’s a healthy habit we perform at least twice a day. If not, get to it my friend! This two minute activity greatly affects many systems in our bodies. And the two people that care most about the effectiveness of this habit are your Dentist and lover. Have you guessed what I’m referring to? Brushing those chompers! Say cheese!
As a health coach who pays close attention to every ingredient that goes in or on your body, do you think I’m cool with any ol’ paste going on your tooth broom? Heck no!
For a girl like me, discovering an amazing toothpaste is like a stylist finding a fabulous pair of sexy heels. And I’ve locked down the #1 cleaner for my chiclets. Drumroll please…introducing the one of a kind toothpowder from Redmond. EARTHPOWDER!! Yes, fellow brushers, a powder. How fun is that!? Talk about mixing up the routine and giving your fangs a little variety! Keep reading for a 15% discount!
It’s imperative to use a product as clean as Redmond for overall health. True story, you can eat tons of kale and spin your tushy off, but if you don’t pay attention to the ingredients in your products, those side effects are comin’ your way! Gums absorb, the tongue soaks in and we inevitably swallow a little paste during the routine clean. This junk makes its way into our bloodstream! Before you put anything in your mouth, flip over the product and read the ingredient list.
Sure, it’s fun for me to play detective with all these chemical and toxin filled words because I know what to keep a magnified eye out for. But I get it, not everyone is a toxic ingredient nerd like me. Surprise! I’ve got a little present because I like you, I like you a lot! A cheat sheet of what garbage ingredients to stay away from. I’m talking as your health coach now, put that crap back on the shelf at the store, or give your current paste an early retirement from your medicine cabinet to the trash bin. Keep those lips sealed baby. Don’t open wide for a toothpaste that has a great marketing team and toxin filled recipe developers.
Easiest break up you’ll ever have is with the following ingredients.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Artificial sweeteners
- Artificial colors
- Propylene glycol
- And any weird animal products.
Stay away from these offenders and your smile will ding it’s so happy and clean!
Why use a powder?
There are countless reasons why using a toothpowder has impressive benefits over the general gel or paste. Redmond’s Earthpowder is in a league of its own!
My Top 6 reasons to go Earth Powder
1. The incredibly clean and powerful ingredients (but of course!) Redmond Earthpowder is Vegan, Gluten Free, All Natural and contains nothing artificial. What are the ingredients worth smiling over? Bentonite Clay, Non-GMO Xylitol, Sea Salt, Peppermint Essential Oil, Menthol. My mouth feels incredibly clean with a brushing of this blend and I gotta admit, my Dentist is truly impressed!
2. Powder formula makes carry on travel super easy! One less liquid to pack or worry about. And if you’re going on a long trip, no worries that mini tube will run out.
3. The jar lasts so long and costs less than typical tubes or other tooth powders. Exactly how long you ask? 2.5- 3 times longer!
4. The flavors taste delicious and will make your mouth water before you even brush. What’s on the menu? Splashin’ Citrus, Peppermint, Peppermint with Charcoal, Spearmint (unsweetened), and Black Licorice with Charcoal. Regardless of the flavor you choose, feel confident knowing those fangs are getting cleaned, remineralized, and alkalized!
5. Two powders include Charcoal which is the safest option for whitening your pearlies without sensitivity or chemical damage. Charcoal also binds to anything in its way! Goodbye stains, tartar, bacteria and bad breath! Plus, the charcoal is so cool and black!
6. Texture is just right. Nothing abrasive that will damage your precious enamel. Goodbye plastic microbeads which are detrimental to the water supply, aquatic life and our health. Just to reiterate for full understanding, there are plastic beads in other toothpastes and personal care items that absorb toxins from the water. Sea life then eat these toxin filled beads making them sick and we eat the sea life. Catch what the danger is here?
Bonus- it’s fun dipping your toothbrush into the tub of powder. So easy! Just wet the bristles and coat with powder. The little things in life, right? I feel like a kid playing around in my powder.
Get a tub of your own to play with here at Redmond.life
Save 15% off with code: JILL15